Tapas in Key Biscayne
Are you looking for the perfect venue to meet friends and socialize? With our extensive tapas menu and drinks list, KeBo Restaurant’s trendy space could be exactly what you need! Call now for details!
An integral part of Spanish culture, tapas is all about sharing nibbles with your drinking buddies.
So, what are tapas? Anything and everything really! As long as it’s an appetizer you can enjoy with your drink, the Spanish call it tapas. Fun fact: tapas literally means lid in Spanish, and the original tapas were slices of bread people used to keep dust and bugs out of their drinks!
Interested in trying some of the KeBo Restaurant offerings? Visit us today!
To book a table, call us at 305-365-1244
- Spanish Cuisine
- Mediterranean Cuisine
- Seafood Restaurant
- Fine Dining Restaurant
- Excellent Location
- Raving Reviews
- Wide Selection of Drinks
- Authentic Cuisine
- Key Biscayne, Miami, Miami Beach, Coral
- Gables, Coconut Grove, Brickell,
- Downtown Miami, Wynwood, Midtown Miami,
- Miami Dade, Broward and all of South Florida
Favorite Types of Tapas
Like we just said, tapas can be anything. But there are a few mainstays that KeBo Restaurant’s menu wouldn’t be complete without. When you stop by, be sure to check out our…
- Espinacas con garbanzos: spinach and chickpeas with olive oil and garlic
- Patatas bravas: fried potato wedges served with a spicy aioli sauce
- Revuelto: scrambled eggs with varied and yummy fillings
- Bacalao: salted cod, which can be breaded, fried or stewed in tomato sauce
- Montaditos: small filled buns, often served toasted
Enjoy any of these tasty morsels with our vast selection of beers, wines and spirits today!
Spanish cuisine is just not complete without tapas!
Party the night away!
Grab your group of friends and head down to KeBo Restaurant for a fun night of drinks and nibbles! We look forward to seeing you.